Using the Calculator is easy, and is based on selecting the beginning and end of a trip on the highway systems. The process of selecting the start exits and end exits is the same, and can be done either on the map or with the toll calculator control box.
1. Select a payment type, SunPass or TBP/CASH
2. Select the number of axles for the vehicle
3. Select a Trip Start region (e.g. Orlando Area)
4. Select a Trip Start facility (e.g. Florida’s Turnpike)
5. Select a Trip Start exit (e.g. I-75 / Exit 309)
6. Repeat steps 3 – 5 for the Trip End
7. The total trip cost is provided in the toll calculator control box
Toll rates effective as of October 29, 2017. In the unlikely event that there is a discrepancy between the toll rates shown in this application and those displayed at the toll collection locations, those shown at the toll collection locations
are the official toll rates on the Turnpike system facilities.