This project is for the next segment of Suncoast Parkway II from SR 44 to CR 486. This will extend the parkway an additional three miles in Citrus County, west of downtown Lecanto. This project will complete the interchange at SR 44 and propose an at-grade intersection at CR 486.
The extension will be a four-lane, limited access toll facility and includes the Suncoast Trail. This extension will enhance connectivity and mobility in the area and enhance hurricane evacuations.
For more information, please visit: www.suncoast2.com
- This project is in Design.
- Utilities are funded in Fiscal Year 2021.
- Right-of-Way is funded beginning in Fiscal Year 2021.
- Environmental is funded in Fiscal Year 2022.
- Construction is funded in Fiscal Year 2023
Francisco Cardona, PE
Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise (HNTB Team)