- Florida Department of Transportation
- Florida Department of State
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Florida Department of Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Other Florida Agencies
Environmental Management Office
Whenever Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise (FTE) begins a project—anything from adding/modifying a toll gantry or interchange, to constructing an entirely new road—the combined forces of the Environmental Management Office (EMO) are put in action to manage the environment surrounding the project. EMO studies how a FTE project may affect the lives of nearby residents, businesses, institutions, as well as, the natural and physical environment. Through the process, EMO has to determine and ensure compliance with local, state and federal rules, regulations and permit requirements in order to study, plan, permit and build projects. EMO lays the groundwork to establish respect and credibility with the public that allows FTE to proceed from planning through completion of construction.
Our Focus Areas
Select the boxes below to view focus area pages.
General inquiries can be made to the Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise Environmental Managemental Office: