The Suncoast Parkway 2 Phase 2 will be a four-lane (two lanes in each direction) toll facility that extends from SR 44 to CR 486, a distance of approximately three miles. The project will evaluate the following:
- Completing the interchange at SR 44 to accommodate northbound traffic movements. Construction for southbound traffic movements is currently underway as part of the Suncoast Parkway 2 from US 98 to SR 44.
- An at-grade intersection at CR 486
- One SR 589 mainline, All Electronic Tolling (AET) location
- Related drainage, lighting, highway signing, traffic signalization, guardrail, and sidewalk.
- The continuation of the Suncoast Trail, part of Florida’s Statewide Greenways and Trails System.
Project inquires, comments, innovation/technology ideas, or requests to be added to the project mailing list, can be mailed or emailed to:
Anil Sharma, P.E.
Project Manager for Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise (HNTB Team)
Media inquiries should be directed to the FDOT, Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise, Public Information Office using the contact information below:
Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise (WSP USA)
If you choose to provide feedback on this site or in an email, such information is a public record under Florida’s Government in the Sunshine Laws and available for public inspection upon demand. Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status.
If you need special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or require translation services (free of charge), please contact the Project Manager using the contact information listed on this page. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the agency using the Florida Relay Service, 1 (800) 955-8771 (TDD) or 955-8770 (voice).