This project widens a 7-mile section of Turnpike Mainline (SR 91) from Neptune Road to just north of the Osceola Parkway. This widening will increase the number of travel lanes from four to eight. Work includes pavement milling and resurfacing bridge reconstruction, and roadside safety enhancements.
- This project is in Design.
- Right-of-Way is funded in Fiscal Years 2021 – 2023.
- Environmental is funded in Fiscal Year 2021.
- Railroad & Utilities is funded in Fiscal Year 2023.
- Construction is funded in Fiscal Year 2024
Snehal Ambare, PE
Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise (HNTB)